-Several medium sized potatoes, enough to fill a casserole dish when sliced
-1 cup white wine
-1 squeeze of Italian blend herbs from the tube (about a 2 inch squeeze)
-1/4 cup olive oil
-1 tablespoon minced garlic
-Roughly 8 shakes of "Season All" or just salt and pepper
-Parmesan cheese (1-2 handfuls)
1. Slice potatoes and arrange in a greased casserole dish.
2. Mix the next 5 ingredients together in a jar (put the lid on and shake)
3. Pour dressing mixture over potatoes - If there isn't enough sauce to cover the potatoes, make another batch and pour again.
4. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
5. Cover in foil and bake at 350 for 1.5 hours.