Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Asian Slaw with Soy-Ginger Vinaigrette



I did not measure anything when I made it, so here are some approximate measurements

Dressing:
1/2 cup sesame oil
2 tbspn rice wine vinegar
1/8 (or maybe even 1/4) cup riesling
1/8 cup low sodium soy sauce (like I said, I am guessing at how much I put in there, so it could have been more)
The juice of 1 lemon, 1 lime, and 1/2 a small orange
2 tbspn minced FRESH ginger
4 cloves minced FRESH garlic
Siracha sauce, to taste (I probable did one tbspn)
1/2 small handful fresh cilantro, chopped finely (I also sprinkled some on my salad)
1-2 tbspn of scallions (I also added some into my salad)

Whisk all ingredients together

My salad I put together included the following, all sliced as thinly as possible:
Green Cabbage
Red Cabbage
Red bell pepper
Carrots
Bean Sprouts


No comments:

Post a Comment